Everyday life is incredibly busy, but the sanctuary of home is where you feel safe and secure. Unfortunately, there are instances where families are displaced from their homes until repairs make it habitable again. There’s a lot to manage during times like these, which is why the ALE Solutions team is always looking for ways to make this process easier.
That’s why we created the MyALE HOME app, the first app designed specifically for displaced homeowners. Policyholders can manage all aspects of their temporary housing stay with MyALE HOME app, using any type of mobile device.
MyALE HOME App Key Features:
- View details of temporary housing
- Learn what to expect from the temporary housing process
- Request hotel or housing extensions
- Communicate with the hotel or landlord
- Contact an ALE representative 24/7/365
- Capture and store Loss of Use receipts for things like meals and utilities
Here’s how it works:
- Displaced policyholders can download the app from the Apple or Google Play store.
- Once downloaded, users can upload and store Loss of Use receipts for costs like pet housing, meals, and utilities throughout their stay.
- Policyholders and adjusters can easily find and reference receipts within the app when needed.
Click here to learn more about securing housing with ALE Solutions.